Monday, February 20, 2012

move data from Excel file to a table (MS SQL)

I have an application , user will read information in Excel file and insert that data into my application, I think it spend a lot of time. I want to make a tool which move data from Excel file to a table in My application (MS SQL) automaticly. How to do it, anybody has tool or know how to do, pls help me.
thanks.
MS SQL server is shiped with a component named ( Import And Export data) which you can use to convert your excel data into sql table
regards|||thank for your reply,
I think you did not understand my question. User is person which use my application , so they can not import excel to MS SQL, I would like develop a tool Which can read structure of Excel file to insert data from Excel into SQL server. How to do it
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment